Friday, April 25, 2003

Sumer is icumen in—loudly sing cuckoo!

Louder, dammit. Sing, ya bastards!

I have big plans for this summer. You've seen my reading list, and I promise you that's just the merest hint of the fun looming on the horizon.

This summer is my last Houston hurrah, at least the way things look now. I want to make the most of it. I plan to work and read and apply to grad school, of course, but I also want to:

  • go tubing (Houston kids, stay posted for further info).

  • improve my German.

  • cheer on the Astros at Minute Maid. Perhaps I will even condescend to eat a hot dog.

  • take a road trip.

  • have a cookout. The essence of summer is dining al fresco.

  • attend a concert.

  • spend multiple days doing nothing of import.

  • buy a new computer. Not exactly a summer activity, but fun!

  • go berry picking.

  • make pie from said berries.

  • I'm sure other such wholesome activities will pop into my brain, and I will want to do them as well. Attendence is required to get your participation grade, so be sure to know when you're available for summer fun. It's going to be an idyll. A halcyon idyll.


    No comments:

    Blog Archive