Monday, October 06, 2003

No, I will not drink more wine. No. No. Oh, fine.

I spent the weekend in St. Michael's with my contact teacher, running around with her to different social functions. Basically it was an entire weekend of refusing wine. I drank some, but there is no way in the world I could keep up with these people. They're wine fiends, which makes sense, because this is a major wine region. The reds, in particular, are quite good.

I'm settled in Stegersbach now. I have a room on the third floor of the local golf boarding school (internat), and I've toured the school where I'll be teaching for the next eight months.

You should probably know that internet access is going to be sketchy for the next month or so. The internat internet server is at the school, and the school is under construction, so the internet is currently nonfunctional at the dorm. Hopefully it'll be up soon, but you know how construction goes.

No comments:

Blog Archive