Tuesday, July 08, 2003

SWF seeks big meanie w/ $100K+/yr

E: Eh, you and Jane complement each other well. And you're not annoying to hang out with as a couple. So kudos on that.
Tex: by complement do you mean that i make money and she spends it?
E: Well, I meant she freaks out and you calm her down, and you're mean and she's nice.
Tex: so basically, she is a good couple by herself?
E: What, she freaks out and is nice?
E: That's not a good couple.
Tex: ah, ok
Tex: so you are saying that you will need a nice boy someday?
E: No, I think I would destroy a nice boy.
Tex: so both of you will be mean?
E: Yeah. It'll be great.
E: I can be nice. I just choose not to a lot of the time.
Tex: uh-huh.
E: Shut up. Just because I've never been nice to you
Tex: the pope can be jewish
Tex: hmm. "can" needed the italics.
E: Whatever. I am perfectly capable of being nice.
Tex: k
E: So yes, my ideal husband will be mean and rich. Not sure where I'm going to find this mythical man, but there you go.
Tex: there are lots of them out there
E: Riiight, and sooo many of them are chomping at the bit to date me.
Tex: better chance than nice and rich
E: That's true.
Tex: hey, look at me. do i deserve to have a girl? nooooo
E: Yeah, but on a relative scale, I think you're cuter than I am, and you make more money.
E: So...
Tex: you're smarter!
Tex: ha, i got you
E: I'm not smarter. I just worked harder in school. So there.
Tex: nope, smarter
Tex: hahahahaha
E: All right, the sarcastic laughter can stop now.

No comments:

Blog Archive