Thursday, July 24, 2003

I like it when...

...my hair stays wet all day in its up-do, and then is cool on my shoulders when I take it down at night.

...we go for coffee and order cake and salad and soup and a cookie, too.

...my flip-flops reach that perfect level of broken in and I just decide to wear them every day, regardless of whatever else I've got on.

...it's payday, and I've worked 38 hours of overtime—not quite so onerous now, is it?

...I understand whatever weird French phrase you throw at me, but my German answer is completely incomprehensible to you.

...the freeway exit that I take EVERY DAMN DAY is suddenly, inexplicably closed, and I get lost while trying to suss out an alternate route in the dark. (Yes, that one's sarcastic.)

...I wake up early and actually get out of bed, thereby gifting the day with a sense of accomplishment from the get-go.

...the baseball thocks hard into the webbing of my glove, right where it should. Although the purple thumbs were oddly compelling.

...I can say what I mean without you reading something into it that isn't there...or better yet, that is.


No comments:

Blog Archive