Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Bless me, internet, for I have sinned

Since you've been so patient with my not-bloggingness of late, I thought I would tell you some secrets:

I don't like the Beatles. I recognize and respect their contribution to popular music, but I can't really listen to them. A friend of mine in high school had a theory that you're either an Elvis person or a Beatles person. Sad to say, I'm an Elvis person. Don't be cruel.

I wore my underwear inside out yesterday. And what's really sad is that I didn't notice until about 5:30 p.m.

I read romance novels. I know, it's a waste of paper, blah blah blah. It's not like I don't read anything else, but a little mindless predictability is in order sometimes.

I tease M! a lot about eating noodles and/or Cheese-Its for dinner, but I'm just as bad. My dinner options if I'm eating at home are usually spaghetti or cereal. Maybe a chicken sandwich if I get ambitious.

I stole the Chicken Show shirt I own from my dad. I also have a pair of socks that my sister loved. And all of her bangle bracelets. And a shirt that belongs to D, and one that was his roommate's (the one that wasn't me). If I could steal my brother's football jersey, I would. I'm a clothes klepto. Also, pens.

I don't floss.


No comments:

Blog Archive