Monday, June 02, 2003

Miscellaneous Update

Does anybody still read this blog? Is there a point to this? Seriously.

Sketchy evicted neighbor still not evicted. Seems to be oblivious.

The FCC voted 3-2 today to relax monopoly restrictions on the media, damn it. If you emailed your congressperson about this like I asked you too, thanks, and I'm sorry. If you are lazy, don't say I didn't warn you. If you are a communist who likes central media, bugger off.

Finished stories for my grandparents, but I won't be posting the other one here. That's because it sucks, you see.

On the movie front, I can cross Scotland, PA off my list. I can also stop hating Andy Dick quite so violently since he was involved in that fine film. Next up: Finding Nemo.

Is it possible to clean your ears too much? Because I think I'm developing an unhealthy dependence on Q-Tips. My ears are not even that dirty, but I've cleaned them three times today. Q-Tips are the coolest.

No comments:

Blog Archive