Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Happy New Year from your friends at Miramax

Because the excitement isn't really at a fever pitch here in Wayne, America, I didn't do anything for New Year's Eve except watch a movie with my parents, my sister, and her boyfriend, and then go to bed at 12:01. Exciting, I know. I'm a 60-year-old trapped in a 21-year-old's body. Or a 60-year-old's hometown, whatever.

I will take a moment to recommend My Big Fat Greek Wedding, which I saw a few nights ago. I know by now that everybody in America has seen it, considering the fact that it's done over $215 million of business and been out for more than 35 weeks. However, it's wonderful, and even if you've seen it, go see it again. Really, too hilarious. "Jou hunkgry? No? Okay, I fix jou a plate." I am now looking for a nice Greek young man; if you know one, send him my way.

No comments:

Blog Archive