Sunday, May 04, 2003

So weekends are actually relaxing in the real world. Who knew?

In a continuing theme of reveling in my hard-earned freedom, today I accomplished nothing except to check the first title off my summer reading list (Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card; really incredible story, if a little heavy on the exposition at times) and get started reading a book Mananda loaned to me last week in an evil attempt to distract me from my finals. I'm pleased to say that I foiled her cunning plan. Grades came out today; I got three A's and an A+. The A+ came in Ed. Psych, oddly enough, which was the class I cared least about. Go figure. Anyway, I'm making up for my diligence—I've read 400+ pages today, and I have every intention of reading a hundred or so more before bed.

On a different note entirely: congratulations to M3 for becoming an aunt today. I would say she didn't have much to do with it, but her forbearance in not killing her sister these last few months has been impressive.

No comments:

Blog Archive