Sunday, November 09, 2003

Best. German. Ever.

I feel like this is something that could only happen in Germany. They're voting to figure out who the best German ever is.

Brought to you by the country that spontaneously decided they were just going to change their entire language a few years ago, and did so with no problems. What is up with the Germans? How did they get so organized? Lord knows their history is a mess. I can't figure it out.

Anyway, this is not the point. I'd like to annouce that I'll be running a "Best. American. Ever." contest here at Never-Never Mind, and you should all nominate people. I'll set up a bracket, and we'll vote. Then we'll pretend to be German and wear lots of black and separate our trash in an anal yet eco-friendly manner. Good times.

No comments:

Blog Archive