Monday, March 08, 2004

Notes from the weekend

Can it please stop snowing before I go insane? Six inches twice in one week is really just more than enough, thanks. Where was this snow in December? I wish it would go back there, frankly.

To whoever stole my house shoes: when I find you, I'm going to beat you to death with them.

I watched Schuh des Manitu last night. It's a parody of old western films, somewhat in the style of Blazing Saddles, but funnier. Why is it funnier? Two words: Flaming. Indian.

You wouldn't think that an Irish pub in eastern Austria would be the best place to get hot chocolate, but you'd be wrong.

How to get your bedroom to smell fantastic: buy 1/2 litre glass bottle of strawberry juice, drop it off window sill. Half-ass the clean up. You will cut both of your feet on minescule overlooked shards of glass, but the room will smell like strawberries for weeks.

No comments:

Blog Archive