Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Summer Reading List 2005

These are the books I want to read before I stop getting to read what I want again. If everything goes according to plan, you'll get a fun little book report every so often. Let me know if you read one of these and want to discuss. It'll be our own little book club, whee!

Lost by Gregory Maguire
The Crimson Petal and the White by Michel Farber
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
A Sunday at the Pool in Kigali by Gil Courtemanche (admittedly this is cheating a little because I've already started it)
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norell by Susanna Clarke
Plainsong by Kent Haruf
Der Kleine Prinz by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Digressions on Some Poems by Frank O'Hara by Joe Lesueur
Max and the Cats by Moacyr Scliar
The Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
The Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver
Pompeii by Richard Harris
She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
Monkey Dancing by Daniel Glick
I, Claudius by Robert Graves

No comments: