Friday, March 21, 2008

Update, Somewhat Later than Scheduled

So obviously my plan to do a daily/near-daily update of comps progress, including a page count, fell by the wayside. It's probably just as well, as there's something of a disparity between the number of pages the books have and the number of pages I read.

But I marked a little milestone today; I wrote my 13th annotation, which means I'm over 1/3 of the way through my special interest list. I'm hoping to finish it and my review essay by the end of June, leaving me the rest of the summer to polish my article and finish reading my historical list. And do sundry other things before mid-to-late September, when I'm hoping to take the oral exam.

In other news, I'm watching Enchantment, which is delightful. I wasn't too gung-ho on seeing it until I saw Amy Adams in Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, which was a pure joy. Seriously, how cute is Frances McDormand? So cute.

No comments: